Buy Blockchain Opencart Module
Accept bitcoin payment on your website.
Bitcoin payment module for Opencart 2.0.x, 22.214.171.124.
Blockchain is the world’s most popular bitcoin wallet. This extension uses the blockchain.info Receive Payments API v2. This extension is not related to Blockchain as a company nor supported by it.
* Extension now uses Blockchain Receive Payments API v2
* Blockchain logo is removed from Payment page to avoid misunderstandings.
* Since v14 You can use any currency in your Frontend, but your default currency *must* be one of the following:
USD, JPY, CNY, SGD, HKD, CAD, NZD, AUD, CLP, GBP, DKK, SEK, ISK, CHF, BRL, EUR, RUB, PLN, THB, KRW, TWD
On checkout price in Default currency will be converted to BTC using Blockchain.info exchange rate.
* Scan QR Code to make payment with mobile devices
* Customer don’t have to stay on your page and wait for payment to be confirmed
* Order is accepted after Bitcoin transaction is confirmed
* It is possible to pay partially from different wallets to add up Total. Payment will be confirmed when all related transactions reach the limit you have set and Total is equal to Order Total.
* Change Order status when Bitcoin payment is confirmed (Confirmations reach the limit you have set)
* Notify customer when Bitcoin payment is confirmed (Confirmations reach the limit you have set)
* Temporary keep transaction hashes to provide links for payment confirmation tracking, etc.
* Enable / Disable Notify Admin (including payment tracking links) when Payment is confirmed.
* Geo Zone setting
* Responsive design
* Checkout Total BTC Minimum and Maximum
* Checkout Exchange Rate Timeout
Q1: Where can I get an API Key?
A1: https://api.blockchain.info/v2/apikey/request/ If you don’t receive your API Key in 48 hours, create a ticket at http://blockchain.zendesk.com to find out why your request is delayed or refused. (FREE)
Q2: Where can I find my Extended Public Key (xPub)?
A2: If you are using wallet like Electrum (v2.5.4 at the time of writing this), you can find xPub Key under menu Wallet->Master Public Keys
Q3: What happened to the Forwarding address?
A3: Using the xPub Key, API will generate receiving addresses for each transaction. Those addresses are actually alias of your main wallet,
Buy Blockchain Opencart Module (Bitcoin)
By downloading content from this site you agree to not use the templates in any illegal purposes. So, Mind this carefully. Again, We are not responsible for any kinds of illegal use. Surely, It’s Your responsibility.
Important : These documents are not for the use to make any fraudulent activity (Strictly Not Allowed), we provide this service to help those people who’s real earning has been blocked by PayPal or other companies.